Communist regimes are responsible for a greater number of deaths than any other political ideal or movement, including Nazism.
- 20 million in the Soviet Union
- 65 million in the People’s Republic of China
- 1 million in Vietnam
- 2 million in North Korea
- 2 million in Cambodia
- 1 million in the Communist states of Eastern Europe
- 150,000 in Latin America
- 1.7 million in Africa
- 1.5 million in Afghanistan
- 10,000 deaths “resulting from actions of the international communist movement and communist parties not in power.”
So please take off that Che shirt.